How will you pay for your new roof?
At Dorsey’s Unlimited Construction, we offer financing to help you complete your project. Ever feel like everything in your house needs fixing all at one time? Stop worrying about which home improvements to take on first. Now you can bundle new efficient windows, insulation, and a cool roof into one project, with our flexible financing options. Dorsey’s Unlimited Construction understands that an emergency can occur unexpectedly.
Our Flexible Financing options offers you:
- No upfront payment (Upfront payments are the #1 barrier to moving forward on home improvements – especially those that cut energy usage.)
- Fixed terms up to 30 years – Just one competitive rate locked in for the long haul.
- Low minimum monthly payments (Subject to credit approval)
- Low interest rate
- No balloon payments. No funny business with fees.
- Easy Payment options: Make payments through your property tax bill
- Energy savings may pay for the improvements
- Options to save your cash for investment or emergencies
- Choice to partially pay on the project and to finance the rest
- Option to do pay more than the minimum payment without penalty
- Fast credit decisions
You can control how much you save.
Whether it’s repairs, new construction or insulation for efficiency, we find the right balance for you and your home. And your pocketbook, of course.
How it works
1. Pick payment plan
Contractors find customized payment plans for each customer. They can offer financing before an on-site visit, in the home, or as a follow-up.
Customers complete a short online financing request and can get immediately pre-qualified by up to 11 lending partners without affecting their credit score.
3. Get funded
Customers apply for their preferred loan option and if approved, receive funding in as few as 24 hours.